For ChildrenFor AdolescentsCounselingSpecial Programs
Aha runs sexual education programs based on each child’s specific needs and themes of the class. At Aha, children can gain knowledge about puberty and a peaceful understanding about sexuality while playing games, having fun, and discussing topics with others through the use of “puberty drawers” and “puberty cubes.”
- Playground for Growth
- Participatory education to gain sexuality information and enhance gender sensitivity through diverse teaching materials and games
- Journey to Puberty with Parents
- Relationship-based education for families on communication between children and parents/guardians
- Puberty Party
- Party-style educational program to help prepare for and celebrate bodily changes in puberty
- Aha! Happy Bus, Ting
- Bus visiting various educational sites and festivals to demonsdlate diverse sexual cultures
Aha provides customized Comprehensive Sexuality Education(CSE) which reflects changing teen culture. Programs include five themed classes such as those on sexual communication and relationships, as well as participatory education on accurate sex-related knowledge gained by collecting questions from students anonymously.
- Hello, Sexuality
- Participatory and themed courses customized for each developmental stage in order to enhance sexual subjectivity.
- Boys’ Weekend Camp
- A camp program aiming to improve sensitivity on gender equality in which participants can talk to male mentors about sexuality and learn how to think outside of gender roles.
- Girls’ Weekend Camp
- A camp program aiming to improve sensitivity on gender equality and to recognize gender discrimination in our society through themed classes
Share your concerns about sex and sexuality with experts. Any young person over the age of 10 or their parent/guardian is eligible for counseling
- Counseling in Person
- Phone Counseling (Free)/ Online Counseling (Free)/ face to face
- Group Counseling
- sexual decision making skill, perpetration and victimization of sexual violence, sexual hyperactive behavior, prostitution, etc.
- Psychological Tests
- MBTI, MMPI, SCT
- Emergency aid and counseling
- Psychological counseling and legal/medical aid for cases involving sexual violence, teen pregnancy, etc.
- Customized on Site Classes
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education customized for diverse groups, including preschoolers, children, adolescents, university students, parents, guardians, teachers, etc.
- Expert Workshops
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education, Culture and Counseling workshops for University students and adults, including teachers, counselors, and staff members at related institutions.